Atlas of Thoracic Surgical Techniques, a title in the Surgical Techniques Atlas Series edited by Drs. Townsend and Evers, presents state-of-the-art updates on the full range of thoracic surgical procedures performed today. Dr. Joseph B. Zwischenberger, along with esteemed international contributors, offers you expert advice on a variety of thoracic techniques, including lung-volume reduction surgery, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, and laparoscopic approaches to many procedures to help you expand your repertoire and hone your clinical skills.
- Offers step-by-step guidance on a variety of thoracic surgical techniques, giving you more options for the challenges you face.
- Discusses the hottest topics in thoracic surgery, including lung-volume reduction surgery, video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery, and laparoscopic approaches to many procedures.
- Presents more than 200 full-color illustrations and step-by-step intraoperative photographs for expert visual guidance.
- Discusses pearls and pitfalls to help you avoid complications.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes clinical anatomy, pre-operative considerations, operative steps, and post-operative care to make reference easy.
Visually master a wide range of operative techniques, with authoritative guidance