The 2nd edition of Catheter Ablation of Cardiac Arrhythmias, written by Shoei K. Stephen Huang, MD and Mark A. Wood, MD, provides you with the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of the latest ablation techniques, from direct-current to radiofrequency to cryoenergy. It offers the latest information on anatomy, diagnostic criteria, differential diagnosis, mapping, and the use of echocardiography to assist in accurate diagnosis and management of cardiac arrhythmias. Authored by two of the world?s leading experts in catheter ablation, this text includes a unique section on troubleshooting difficult cases, and its use of tables, full-color illustrations, and high-quality figures is unmatched among publications in the field.
- Get the most comprehensive and detailed coverage of arrhythmias and ablation technologies, highlighted by a systematic approach to troubleshooting specific problems encountered in the laboratory ? complete with solutions.
- Find the critical answers you need quickly and easily thanks to a consistent, highly user-friendly chapter format.
- Master each approach with exceptional visual guidance from tables, illustrations, high-quality figures.
Review basic concepts and build clinical knowledge using extensive tables that present specific ''hard-to-remember'' numerical information used in diagnosis, and mapping to summarize key information in each chapter.
- Improve accuracy with assistance from advanced catheter mapping and navigation systems and use of intracardiac echocardiography to assist accurate diagnosis and ablation.
- Keep pace with an updated and expanded section on atrial fibrillation.
- Stay current on timely topics like contemporary cardiac mapping and imaging techniques, atrial tachycardia and flutter, atrial fibrillation, atrioventricular nodal reentrant tachycardia, tachycardias related to accessory atrioventricular connections, and ventricular tachycardia, transseptal catheterization, ablation for pediatric patients, and patient safety and complications.