Diagnosis and Management of Adult Congenital Heart Disease, by Drs. Gatzoulis, Webb, and Daubeney, is a practical, one-stop resource designed to help you manage the unique challenges of treating long-term adult survivors of congenital heart disease. Authored by internationally known leaders in the field, this edition is the first that truly integrates anatomy and imaging technology into clinical practice, and includes new chapters on cardiac CT for ACHD assessment, critical and perioperative care, anesthesia for ACHD surgery, cardiac resynchronization therapy, and transition of care. Congenital defects are presented with high-quality illustrations and appropriate imaging modalities.
- Find all the information you need in one user-friendly resource that integrates anatomy, clinical signs, and therapeutic options.
- Confidently make decisions aided by specific recommendations about the benefits and risks of surgeries, catheter interventions, and drug therapy for difficult clinical problems.
- Recognize and diagnose morphologic disorders with the help of detailed, full-color diagrams.
Quickly find what you need thanks to easily accessible, consistently organized chapters and key annotated references.
- Keep pace with the latest advancements including five new chapters on cardiac CT for ACHD assessment, critical and perioperative care, anaesthesia for ACHD surgery, cardiac resynchronisation therapy, and transition of care
- Comply with the latest European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and American College of Cardiology (ACC) practice guidelines - integrated throughout the book - for cardiac pacing and cardiac resynchronisation therapy
- See imaging findings as they appear in practice and discern subtle nuances thanks to new, high-quality images and illustrations
Integrates anatomy, clinical signs and therapeutic options of congenital heart disease both in print and online!