Your Happy Healthy Pet
The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Jack Russell Terriers (JRTs) demand a lot of attention and activity, but offer a lot of affection and constant amusement. This guide fills you in on the breed's needs and attributes, covering:
* The JRT's irrepressible hunting dog instincts and character
* Tips for selecting a JRT puppy or adult dog
* Things you'll need to make your pup one of the family
* Pointers on feeding, grooming, and healthcare
* Training and housetraining your JRT
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Single-minded, energetic, and intent, the JRT may try your patience. But then she does her canine comedy or snuggles up affectionately and captures your heart.