This new edition of Nuclear Medicine in the popular Case Review series offers self-assessment preparation for board reviews to help residents and recertifying radiologists stay on top in their field! Dr. Harvey Zeissman presents 200 case studies?covering hot topics like PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and radiation safety?with images and questions to refine and reinforce your understanding of nuclear medicine.
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty, with questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Prepare for the challenges you?ll face on the exam and in practice with visual guidance from 400 images.
- Find more in-depth information easily thanks to cross-references to The Requisites: Nuclear Medicine.
- Stay current thanks to new images and/or updated questions, answers, and discussions for nearly every case study.
- Master the applications of nuclear medicine in bone medicine, oncology, neurology, and cardiac medicine with 40 new PET/CT cases and 5 new SPECT/CT cases.
- Manage risks thanks to 10 radiation safety cases that cover this major concern in nuclear medicine practice.
The perfect Review text for up to date high quality cases relevant to all the nuclear medicine topics on the boards