Textbook of Pediatric Rheumatology examines the full spectrum of rheumatologic diseases and non-rheumatologic musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents, detailing the presentation, differential diagnosis, course, management, and prognosis of every major condition. Drs. James T. Cassidy, Ross E. Petty, Ronald M. Laxer, and Carol B. Lindsley discuss recent developments in diagnosis, treatment, genetics, immunology, imaging, and more.
- Diagnose and treat effectively through exhaustive reviews of the complex symptoms and signs and lab abnormalities that characterize these clinical disorders.
- Choose treatment protocols based on the best scientific evidence available today.
- Apply the knowledge and experience of the leading experts in the field.
- Keep current with coverage of new topics including macrophage activation syndrome, pediatric sarcoidosis, uveitis, imaging, and occupational and physical therapy.
- Tap into detailed discussions of recent advances in the field, new research on the immunologic mechanisms of inflammatory disease, and new developments on biologic treatments for arthritis in ten new chapters.
- Master complex concepts and key techniques with a full-color design and full-color illustrations.